Dear folks: The first issue of the new print magazine Global Potato News was published in November 2018 with great success – and we are now preparing the editorial for publication of the second issue of the magazine in early February.
I am the Editor-in-Chief of the magazine, and if you, your company, or perhaps your organization might wish to contribute relevant content for publication in the magazine, you are most welcome to get in touch with me asap?
Global Potato News is a quarterly magazine, published by Erling Verlag in Germany, and distributed to several thousand recipients in around 83 potato producing countries around the world.
There are no doubt ample advertising opportunities if your company might wish to reach the international potato industry via this publication. You will find a pdf file of the launch issue of the magazine here: www.globalpotatonews.com
Here is a brief rundown of just some of the many feature articles (plus several news and product articles) that we have lined up for publication in the February issue of the magazine thus far (European and North American editions) – with many more to be published as well:
- Why physiological age of potato seed tubers counts
- Heritage and specialty potato varieties take Ireland by storm
- Innovative and eco-efficient capsules to revolutionise pest control in potato crops
- Water molds and bacterial diseases of potato tubers
- Post-harvest treatment of common potato diseases
- Researchers dig into soil health and soil-borne potato diseases
- Novel applications for potato processing
- Unlocking the potential of drone based hyperspectral imaging
- The Google of Soil
You are most welcome to get in touch with me regarding the editorial and/or advertising opportunities!