With big changes on the horizon for potato storage in Britain, AHDB experts will be in South Lincs on Wed 13 Feb to talk about the future of sprout control & discuss options for the future. The event will take place from 8:30 – 11:00 at Springfields Events & Conference Centre, Spalding, Lincolnshire.
- 08.30 Arrival and registration: bacon rolls and coffee
- 09.00 Opening and introduction Local KEM (AHDB)
- 09.05 Sutton Bridge introduction Adrian Cunnington
- 09.15 Sprout suppression update Adrian Briddon
- 10.00 Storage efficiency and optimisation Adrian Cunnington
- 10.45 General discussion
- 11:00 Depart
Watch the video below where Adrian Britton gives a brief overview of the future of sprout control.