Side Delights cites Nielsen research about consumers who increasingly seek value-added convenience items, and a 2018 Date Check Pro study on millennials’ preference for in-store shopping over online when it comes to fresh produce, according to a news release.
Research shows that “figuring out what to eat” is cited as a challenge for consumers, according to Fresh Solutions Network, which has a database of more than 3,000 recipesfor Side Delights products.
Those products include:
- Roastables; and
“Side Delights offers convenient packaging and recipes, but most importantly our products provide ease of preparation and great taste,” Kathleen Triou, president and CEO of Fresh Solutions Network, said in the release.”
- Fresh Solutions Network potato suppliers are:
- Sterman Masser Inc., Sacramento, Calif./Hegins, Pa.;
- Michael Family Farms Inc., Urbana, Ohio;
- Basin Gold Cooperative Inc., Pasco, Wash.
- Green Thumbs Farms Inc., Fryeburg, Maine,
- Red Isle Potato Growers Ltd., Prince Edward Island, Canada;
- NoKota Packers Inc., Buxton N.D.;
- Sun-Glo of Idaho Inc., Sugar City, Idaho; and
- Mack Farms, Lake Wales, Fla.