On 13 June 2019, under the slogan “The timeless potato: A dynamic and innovative food”, the Europatat Congress will explore the potential for innovation within the sector now and into the future. Taking place in Oslo, the Congress will also look into Norway’s special trade relations with the EU.
The organisers, the Norwegian Association of Fruit and Vegetable Wholesalers (NFGF) and Europatat, the European Potato Trade Association, are now delighted to announce the participation of Linda Hoff, motivational speaker, Certified Coach and Goal Mapping Practitioner, as the master of ceremony.
Who is coming?
Key speakers from both the business and the Norwegian public authorities will share with the audience their insights on trade, innovation and new market trends. Check all the speakers here!
Why should you come to Oslo?
The annual Europatat Congress provides the ideal platform for assessing the state of play and communicating the priorities and challenges for the potato business in Europe. During the Congress you will have the opportunity to share your company or organisation’ insights with Europatat’s extensive network of industry leaders and decision makers, and show that you share the voice of the sector!
Don’t miss the opportunity to join the entire European potato sector in this unique event in Oslo.
Master of Ceremony: Linda Hoff, motivational speaker, Certified Coach and Goal Mapping Practitioner
Session 1 (11h00 – 13h0):
– Welcome speech by Gilles Fontaine, Europatat President
– Welcome speech by Espen Gultvedt, Chairman of NFGF, the Norwegian Association of fruit &
– Opening remarks by Marianne Borgen, Mayor of Oslo
– The Norwegian Trade system by Arne Ivar Sletnes, Head of International Affairs of the Norwegian
– Innovation in the Norwegian potato sector by:
o Ingeborg Flones, CEO HOFF SA
o Åsmund Bjertnæs, CEO Bjertnaes & Hoel
Session 2 (14h30 – 16h00):
– Keynote speech by Anita Krohn, Norwegian business executive & former CEO of Innovation Norway
– A world without potatoes by Borghild Glorvigen, Project Manager of the Norwegian Potato Forum
– Closing speech by Raquel Izquierdo de Santiago, Europatat Managing Director
Registrations are still open!