Dewulf, full-liner in machines for the cultivation of potatoes and root crops, will, as always, bring several machines with them to Agritechnica ’19.
The manufacturer will show seven machines at its stand. They range from soil cultivation to planting and from harvesting to storage.
Of course, Dewulf will also have a top lifting harvester on its stand.
The machines will be on display in Hanover (DE) (hall 25 – stand H23) from 10 to 16 November.
Dewulf will bring the following machines to Agritechnica 2019:
- SC 300 front mounted: essential for perfect planting bed preparation
- MS 4000 trailed: precise planting in 4 rows
- Torro with unloading on the move bunker: potato-friendliness and efficiency
- Kwatro featuring a bunker with sieving discharge elevator: ideal for direct delivery
- GBC: seamless logistics and high reliability for carrot harvesting
- MH 241 with Smart-Pin: consistent cleaning quality without interruption
- MB 111: fully automatic box filling with high capacity