TOMRA is announcing the newest member of their growing family, the TOMRA 3A.
Their latest sensor-based sorting machine offers potato growers unrivalled sorting capabilities, dependability, and affordability for freshly harvested root crops.
Boasting the highest capacity on the market, the TOMRA 3A is the most robust, reliable and cost-effective optical potato sorter available for growers.
Introducing the new TOMRA 3A
- Built to last
- Highly efficient, durable and labor-saving
- Capacity increase by 30%
- Throughput capacity of up to 45, 65 and 100 tons per hour
- Unmatched foreign material removal, meeting harvest demands.
- Simple to install, use and maintain
- An easy fit into a harvest cleaning and grading
Says Jim Frost, TOMRA Food Product Manager:
“In developing this machine, we have learned from our experience working with potato farmers and have adopted market-leading technologies already proven in some of our other sorting applications. As a result, this machine gives farmers exactly what they’ve told us they want: greater capacity, green potato removal, no product bruising, greater robustness and excellent reliability, easy to use and to move around, more data and statistics, and lower cost of ownership.”